Saturday 21 April 2012

INFORMATIVE SPEECH

This is my first time present alone in front class is informative speech.This situation made me feel all kinds of feelings such as fear, embarrassment, nervousness and other.You know about this task? So, i will explain it. This task is to talk about ourselves, origin, family, siblings and other.We must make slide show about that and use power point to make the slide show.This is not first time i use this power point to make slide show.I must present this speech 5 until 7 minute per person to present this task.Although is quite difficult but i was do a better performance.In this speech, i was learn many thing such as how to control my fear, embarrassment, nervousness and other in public.Then i also learn to make eye contact with my audience, how to control my voice and other.I think this experience give me more benefit to apply at outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment