Saturday 21 April 2012

HOW I FEEL IN PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS

Assalamuailaikum and Hye everyone...first of all I would like to introduce myself..My name is Noradinie bt Mat Sarif...I'm 24 years old...I study in Diploma Business Management at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuantan in semester 6 right now...In semester 6, I would have to attend ''PUBLIC SPEAKING'' classes with my beloved lecture "Mr. Juraimi B Omar" or his nick name that we call his "Sir Juju"..He very sporting lecturer that I have...I enjoy when I attend public speaking classes with his...In public speaking classes, he give the assessment that me and my classmates have to do to get the best carry mark because this subject don't have in final exam.. There are 6 assessments that I and my classmates must do..The assessments are How I Feel In Public Speaking Classes , informative speech, persuasive speech, impromptu speech, forum, group discussion and lastly blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment